Announcements

I've set up a multi-author social blog to be used by my part-time blogger friends who don't want one of their own. Send me a note if you'd like to be able to write on For Consideration

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Their mother, my wife

My wife is sad that one of her sons is now in Korea. Shel's Place: Tim He left Mother's Day Weekend. They are always on her mind and they know she's always there for them. She has been their constant rock as they've grown up through a difficult divorce, never putting them in the middle.

I've learned much from her, probably most importantly that their frustrations that are seemingly directed at you are simply there result of the situation. She took some difficult jabs from them but always knew it was directed at her because she was safe and cared, not because it was her fault.

1 comment:

Zebster said...

Unfortunately when there's a link from this post to another blog, it doesn't seem to show up on the front page of the blog it's linked from, like the numbers in front of the comments.